In light of recent events.
Razer and robo-Aya should have been in Steam Lantern for reasons.
I finally have free time and this is how I choose to spend it. Yes.
I’ve once again entered the shirt woot derby under the challenge Nightlife. Please show some love for Liquid Neon!
To vote you must have bought at least one thing from woot before; just hit the I’d Buy This button to show support! *crosses fingers*
- “well then just quit posting your art”
- “blah blah blah you whine too much, welcome to the ‘net”
- “just deal with it, art theft happens all the time”
- “jfc just take your art down and shut up”
- “you should punish the reposters by shutting down your blog”
- “it’s your fault your watermark is invisible”
- “it’s because your stuff is popular so consider it a compliment”
- “i don’t know i just got this off google”
- “then don’t stay on tumblr”
A piece done as a wedding gift.
Copic markers ‘n multiliners, watercolor, white acrylic ink and gel pens. Some extra glows added in photoshop as well.
Two-face from DC Comics
By Meagan Marie
Impressive makeup work!
OH MY GOD
this is a fantastic cosplay
well done, my dear
Perfect cosplay is perfect.
Finished Alien Miss; the 3D effect from the foam is diminished because of the scanner but in person it looks neat. :]
Copic markers ‘n multiliners, watercolor, white acrylic ink and gel pen.